If you wish to make a complaint, our robust three-stage process below will ensure your concerns are investigated and responded to in a timely manner.
Our complaints procedure follows the below stages:
- A summary and report of each complaint logged.
- If the complaint has been settled, the action that was taken or is planned to be taken in order to settle it.
- If a complaint has not been settled, and we need more time to investigate further, we will provide an estimate of how long it should take to make a decision and a brief explanation of the additional steps required and why.
- If additional investigation or work is needed, we will provide an update on this within 28 calendar days.
- If your complaint is not accepted, a clear explanation of the reasons for the decision will be provided.
Please fill in the form below and we shall be in touch promptly to resolve your issue to your satisfaction.