Buy up to a 75% share of your new home with Home Reach
With the Home Reach shared ownership
scheme, you can buy up to a 75% share of your new home now, and pay a small monthly rental fee on the remaining percentage of your home until you are ready to own the full 100%.
You can purchase your share with cash or by taking out a mortgage, with as little as 5% deposit. You will pay rent of 2.75% of the value of the unowned share, which will be paid monthly by direct debit to Heylo.
You are eligible to purchase a Strata home using Home Reach if:
- Your household income does not exceed £80,000 per annum
- You have saved a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
- You are a first-time buyer / previously owned a home, but cannot afford to buy outright at the moment
- The shared ownership home will be your only home
- You have passed an Affordability Check
- You have registered with a Help to Buy Agent (ask our team for more details)
Find Out More