We'll buy your current home so you can relax and enjoy buying your new one.
What is it?
Our Part Exchange scheme means we could buy your current home, leaving you free to purchase one of our new homes.
- Part exchanging your home means there is no chain, making the sale much simpler.
- You will save significantly on estate agent fees associated with selling your current home.
- You will need to choose one of our new homes that is ready to complete within two months of your reservation.
- You will need to choose a new home that is worth 30% more than your current home.
- You cannot use the Help to Buy scheme alongside Part Exchange.
How it works
If you’re considering using the scheme, our Part Exchange Manager will instruct two or three independent estate agents to value your home at no cost to you. They’ll also carry out a thorough market appraisal. When we receive an agreed sale value for your current home, you’ll receive an offer from us within five to seven days. We’ll give you a guaranteed price for your existing property.