We'll help you to sell your current home so you can relax and enjoy buying your new one.
What is an Assisted Selling Plan?
If you're looking for more space, or you’ve been struggling to sell your existing home, now could be the perfect time to buy. We offer a bespoke selling plan designed to help homeowners climb the property ladder.
We will prepare a personal selling plan to help you to sell your home in the time available between reservation and your new home being ready.
We will manage the selling plan on your behalf, working with a local estate agent to arrange viewings and deal with any enquiries.
When offers are made on your current home, we will present these to you and guide you through negotiations until a suitable offer is accepted by you.
We then continue to manage the sale to make sure the chain is making progress as expected and you’re on track to move into your new home.
Wherever possible we will find a buyer that is happy to wait until your new home is ready. However, on occasion this may not be possible, and you may need to leave your current home and find alternative accommodation until your new home is ready.
This scheme can be used alongside the Help to Buy scheme, Home Reach part-buy-part-rent, and any plots with exclusive deals across our developments.
Your step by step guide
- You talk to a Customer Experience Manager who completes the Assisted Selling Plan application form for you.
- We prepare your personal selling plan including a sale price for your existing home based on the average of two valuations and a market appraisal report.
- We consider the time available to find a buyer before your new home is ready. If your chosen home is ready within two months, we may offer to buy your existing home in part exchange.
- You reserve your new Strata home.
- We manage the personal selling plan for your existing home and work closely with the nominated estate agent to organise all viewings and enquiries.
- We present offers received to you and guide you through negotiations until a suitable offer is accepted.
- We track your home sale to ensure your chain is progressing as expected.
- You plan your new home.