What does living in Leeds mean to you?
To celebrate the launch of our new development, Flaunt, we’re asking people to share their stories of Leeds for a chance to win one of four £100 shopping vouchers.
Flaunt is our first city centre development, as well as our first in Leeds. The waterside development is just one mile from the city centre and will include 113 two and three bedroom homes.
Click below to see our two stories that have been created as part of our campaign. Now it's time to share yours.
I printed a map of Leeds and walked every street, it took me a year - Gareth Hoyle's story
The city inspires my fashion - Kate Worthington's story
To take part in our competition, follow us on Twitter and share your favourite memory of Leeds by including the hashtag #FLAUNTLEEDS
The top four entries will win a £100 gift voucher to spend at Trinity Leeds. It could be a memory, a favourite shop or even a restaurant recommendation. If you have something great to say about Leeds, we want to hear it!
For more information about our Flaunt development on Wellington Road, call one of our Customer Experience Managers on 0113 350 1359. Our stunning show home, the Livorno, will open to visitors from Saturday 15 August.
Find us on social media
We are always active on our social media channels and share news, updates and interior design inspiration.
Facebook: Strata Homes
Pinterest: Homes by Strata
Terms and conditions of the competition
- The competition will launch midday, Friday 7 August and will close at midnight on Friday 14 August
- All applicants must enter by following @homesbystrata on Twitter and using #FLAUNTLEEDS
- Four winners will be picked by Strata
- Winners will be notified week commencing Monday 17 August
- We reserve the right to select another winner if we do not receive a response after 48 hours
- The prize is a non-refundable £100 gift voucher per winner to spend at Trinity Leeds
- Strata reserve the right to amend the competition at any time without notice
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter