They say the early bird catches the worm, but at Strata they get much more than that. Those who are quickest off the mark with our new developments can secure the best plots, in their preferred location.
Here’s our step by step guide on how the early bird scheme could work for you:
1. When you visit us at our dedicated sales centre, you will be given the opportunity to choose your ideal plot; this might be furthest away from the road or overlooking the waterside. We will give you an indication of current market value and anticipated build date.
2. Once you have chosen the best location for you we run a quick affordability check with one of our recommended mortgage advisors. This will give both parties peace of mind with advice given on how to ensure you are in a good position financially by the time the property is released for sale.
3. The sales consultant at your site will complete an early bird reservation and take a fee of £100 to secure your plot. You can only reserve one plot at a time.
4. When your selected house is put on the market your reservation fee will ensure you have first refusal to buy. We will give you plenty of notice and once it has been released you will have two weeks to make a decision about whether you want to go ahead with the sale.
5. Each month following your reservation we will be in touch to provide updates on when the property will be ready and any new mortgage products that become available.
6. You will be invited to a series of events along the purchase process, where you can meet mortgage advisors and ask any questions you may have.
We have recently announced two new developments; one in Heanor and one in Leeds City Centre - register your interest today to get the early bird scheme rolling for you.
We have several new developments in new locations coming throughout 2014/2015. Stay up to date with announcements by following us on Facebook and Twitter.